As I was confused about (and procrastinating) what to do exactly in the analysis section of my thesis. After watching a 5 min video on the matter, I got inspired to write a blog post.
Here is the main point from the video that I turn into questions :
- interpreting your findings, what does it mean?
- What is important?
- What are the majors themes the emerge from the data?
- What connection can you make with other findings? (Reintegrate your lit review)
- What’s your problematic? (Bring back the research question at the beginning of the chapter)
- What is the structure of your analysis? How are you going to organise all this? (This will help your reader to understand what you are trying to do here)
- what is your contribution? (bring something new to science)
I am going to go and answer those, I am sure it will help with the section of the thesis.